Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Post

It's been a while since I've had my own website for hosting my mods, apart from the nexus community. I used to host my mods up at geonox.silgrad.com however I recently found out that the website has been removed from the internet. No wonder since it's been a few years since I last updated that website!

Therefore I decided to launch a new website in the form of a blog. I'm quite new to bloging but I thought it would be a nice way to show what I'm working on right now!

Modding is not always easy, even after working as a modder for a lot of years I run into various problems every day. Thankfully the community on the boards have always helped me out. However many of these topics have been lost or removed over the years. Therefore I hope that next to my projects this blog will also function as some kind of reference book to those who run into the same problems as I do.

I will keep all of my mods hosted at the nexus websites however you can check back here any time you like to keep track of what I'm working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment