Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Put Skyrim on hold for CK

I stopped playing Skyrim for a while now until the CK is released and started to work on some of my own projects. I would really like to get into new character and npc design which is unfortunately not possible without the CK. Therefore I decided to focus on some armor for a change.

I always liked the outfit design they did for Balthier from Final Fantasy XII and decided to use his design as a base for my armor. You will probably see some similarities between the two however I want mine to be somewhat different. I don't want it to stand out too much and I want to keep the silhouette simple. Also I'm trying to maintain a certain look that is used throughout the game so it won't stand out too much from the original content and would easily fit within the TES lore.

So far I've only been working on the cuirass, which is almost done. The bump map is ready however the colors still need to be worked on. I'm planning on doing different color versions after finishing up the main version. Anyways enjoy! I'm back to work ;)!



No comments:

Post a Comment